I bought a boy baby book several weeks ago and I can finally take it out of its box and start writing in it! I'm glad there are questions to guide me because, to be perfectly honest, all I can really remember is how sick I was. Thank God those days are behind me. On to baby names. Avery downloaded an app on her phone to help us find boy names that go well with Oonk. It pulled up interesting names like Ralph, Moses, Artie, Boris, Homer. I'm not sure this app is reading our last name correctly (common mistake believe it or not) because none of those sound good to me! Joel would like to name him Joel Jr. - J.J. for short. Of course he would. There is no way I can have two Joels running around our house. Until we settle on a name that this little guy will have for the rest of his life, we shall continue to lovingly call him baby Oonk.

I am excited to find out baby oonk has his own blog. I am reminded of the google commercial when the mother and father create a unique email account for their expected new born baby. They submit stories pictures and movies of their daughters life. That way when their daughter grows up, she can see how her parents were recording all the good memories to share. I hope all these memories are good ones. Keep posting michelle and joel.
ReplyDelete