Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hey Little Man

Here I am at 25 weeks. I can't believe how much he (and by he, I mean me) has grown!

Ever since we told my Dad we're having a boy, he calls to ask how little man is doing and what little man is up to today. These conversations make me giggle for several reasons: (1) I think it's funny that my Dad calls him "little man" (2) I think my Dad is going to call him "little man" even after we've picked a name and (3) I'm running out of things to tell him because little man pretty much does the same thing every day, just sleeps and kicks. For example today, I was singing in the car and all of a sudden he started kicking really hard. My guess is I had either just woken him up, he was movin' to the music or...he was begging me to stop singing!  If my Dad calls today, I will probably share this story just to make little man's daily activities sound a bit more interesting :)

I sure do love my baby boy, I can't wait to meet him!

25 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment