1. My inny belly button is dangerously close to becoming an outy. I have a mole in there that I didn't even know existed. I'll keep ya posted if/when it officially pops!
2. I walk with a waddle. No one has actually pointed this out but I've seen it happening in windows and mirrors. Every time I catch myself waddling, I start giggling and can't get "quack, quack, quack" out my head. I think I'm starting to lose it.
Here I am at 32 weeks, only 8 more to go! There's a girl that works on my floor (but not for my company) who is also pregnant. I've been eyeing her for months, wondering how far along she is. We happen to be in the bathroom at the same time last week so we started talking. I'm 4 weeks ahead of her but she totally made my day by saying that she always thought I was due after her. I don't know her but I sure do like her ;)
32 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment