This past month has been fun watching him develop - it doesn't take much to get him smiling now and he's been talking up a storm. It will be like 10:30 at night, I'm trying so hard to get him to sleep and he's just lying in my arms babbling away. I can't help but laugh because it's just so darn sweet. He loves playing with his toys and everything goes in his mouth. No sign of teeth yet but he's drooling like crazy (hence his wet red shirt) so I'm sure they're coming!
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Happy 5 Month Birthday, Robbie!
Our baby Robizzio is 5 months old today!
This past month has been fun watching him develop - it doesn't take much to get him smiling now and he's been talking up a storm. It will be like 10:30 at night, I'm trying so hard to get him to sleep and he's just lying in my arms babbling away. I can't help but laugh because it's just so darn sweet. He loves playing with his toys and everything goes in his mouth. No sign of teeth yet but he's drooling like crazy (hence his wet red shirt) so I'm sure they're coming!
This past month has been fun watching him develop - it doesn't take much to get him smiling now and he's been talking up a storm. It will be like 10:30 at night, I'm trying so hard to get him to sleep and he's just lying in my arms babbling away. I can't help but laugh because it's just so darn sweet. He loves playing with his toys and everything goes in his mouth. No sign of teeth yet but he's drooling like crazy (hence his wet red shirt) so I'm sure they're coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the pic w/ his 5 month tie!!!!! So cute! Can't wait to come visit and get a little Robster cuddle time in!!!
ReplyDelete