Monday, April 29, 2013

Look Who's Walking Now

Last weekend we noticed that Robbie was taking one or two steps here and there. If we blinked we probably would have missed them. They were the littlest of baby steps and I wasn't sure if they even counted as "first steps" or not. Just two days later, while Joel and I were packing up to head out the door, we watched Robbie walk halfway across the kitchen. We couldn't believe it! With a week's worth of practice behind him now, he's walking all over the house. Crawling is quickly becoming a thing of the past. Mr. Independent prefers to do it on his own too and rarely wants to hold our hand. This is a HUGE milestone for Robbie, one of those things that we had to wait and see. God answered our prayers!!

 
I have to post this other video for comparison. My MIL took this just 2 weeks before Robbie started walking. It's obvious what motivated him to learn how to walk! He'll get Tatum next time ;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment