Monday, February 24, 2014

Family Time in Funky Town

This past weekend was one of my favorites! My family took a short staycation in Ft. Worth so we could all be together. My sister, BIL and niece were all in town for a soccer showcase. BTW I can't believe Caleigh is already getting scouted for COLLEGE. She's the youngest of my sister's three. It's unreal to think about how old she already is (my niece, not my sister). My nieces and nephew come to town once or twice a year for soccer. I hate to miss a game because I rarely get to see them. So Saturday morning was all about Caleigh. It also happened to be the same weekend of my first half marathon. My big race. Cowtown. The race I have been training for almost a year. The weather was gorgeous, we had an awesome time hanging out and I loved every second of my race! If that sounds crazy to you, don't worry, it does to me too :)



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment