Friday, August 31, 2012

Oatmeal Dinner

Robbie LOVED it!

He's been watching my niece, Tatum, get fed with a spoon for weeks. My mother-in-law says that he just sits there and stares at them both. I'm sure he's thinking, "Grandma, Tatum, what's going on here? What do ya got in there? Why a spoon, not a bottle?"

Well, last night it was finally Robbie's turn. When he saw me approach him with his very own bowl of oatmeal and spoon, his whole body started shaking in excitement! He does this every time he sees his bottle coming too.

He made a mess, even tried helping me, and smiled through it all. Now that he knows what this whole oatmeal thing is about, it will be interesting to hear how he acts when it's time for Tatum to eat now that he's had a taste of the good stuff too!





PS For those of you who have talked to me in the last couple of weeks about starting him on baby food, you know how nervous I was. Mostly nervous about the unknown. Joel thought it would be funny to take a picture of me just before it was go-time. I was so nervous! I was literally saying, "Ekkk...I'm scared!" ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment