He upgraded to a convertible car seat over the weekend. As a result, he upgraded to the front of the shopping cart too. He LOVES the shopping cart, he's not really a fan of the new car seat.
He has 7 teeth now - 4 on the top and 3 on the bottom. His 2 top, front ones finally came in. He got his lateral incisors first. He had little fangs for several weeks. After a while, I wondered if his front teeth would ever come in.
Robbie no longer sleeps on the wedge aka the mountain climber. This is a big one too. Early November, he started fighting it. He would cry as soon as I tried to lay him down on it. Every time. So one night I said okay bubba we'll try the pack and play, let's see what happens. And he hasn't slept on the wedge since. That thing was soo great to have! If you ever have a baby with severe reflux, especially at night, I strongly recommend looking into the RES-Q Wedge. It was a godsend for us.
Here are a few recent pictures of Robbie, including his 9-month pictures. This isn't a one woman job anymore. As you can see, Robbie got dangerously close to the edge of the couch one too many times. I quickly moved him to the floor where it was safer...until the inevitable 'eat the tie' took place shortly after.
Happy birthday, Robbie! Only 3 more months until we celebrate you being 1 year! I can't believe it!
Oh my gosh - what a handsome little man!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!!
ReplyDelete