Robbie is doing great and he can finally go out in public. His first outing was on Memorial Day to Sandy Lake Park and we went to Avery's softball game on Saturday. I've yet to venture to the grocery store, restaurant or mall with him. Baby steps, my friends (no pun intended).
I just packed up all his newborn clothing and loaded up his drawers with 3-6 months (he catches up fast, doesn't he!?). Many people tell me that I'll miss the days when he's this little, and I probably will, but each new day means to me that his esophagus is getting longer and his trachea is getting stronger. That puts a huge smile on my face.
Last but certainly not least...Robbie has started to sleep through the night. Hooray for us! We've started to do his last feeding around 9, rock him to sleep until 10 ish, put him on his Mountain Climber and wake him up around 6:45 am. I wake him up! It takes him several minutes to finally open his eyes. I mean, so long that I walk him from our room to the kitchen, sit down and give him his prevacid solutab then walk him to his room and get half way through changing his diaper. When he finally opens his eyes, he gives me this quizzical look like, "What the..."
Joel's back to work, I'm back to work, Avery's out of school...it's going to be a busy summer!
Love this smile!
Robbie's first outing...dude, turn out the lights. It's bright out here.
Like Robbie, I say "what the..." to the comment about your promotion!!! What the... how do I not know this! Stop being bashful... give me the update friend :) SO happy things are on the upswing. Nobody else deserves it more. God has so many blessings in store in reward for the past few months.
ReplyDelete