It's hard to believe how much has happened in the last 12 weeks and it's especially hard to believe that it's time to go back to work already. I'm so thankful for the three weeks I had at home with Robbie. He's improving everyday and I'm glad I was here to be part of it, even if it was just for a short time. Did I mention he's over 11 lbs now...he's catching up to those full termers :)
With all of Robbie's special needs right now, he won't be going to daycare just yet. My mom has so kindly offered to watch him this summer. This little guy is going to be in great hands and will be able to continue to recover without the risk of getting sick again so soon. We thank God everyday for Robbie, he's a special little boy.
Happy Friday y'all and I'll see ya in rush hour traffic on Tuesday!
I love the pic of Robbie in his bumbo seat - haha what a great face! :) I'm glad he is growing so well and that I will see you back at work this week!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad I won't be there to chat with you on Tuesday :( So happy you are going back to work... everyone misses you and will be SO happy to have you back. I'll be thinking about you on Tuesday and praying you have a smooth transition back to work. We'll get together very very soon!
ReplyDelete