Saturday, May 12, 2012

Goodbye T!

I love my co-workers! They're genuinely good people and truly care about each other. That's really hard to find in a company. They are one of the reasons why I love where I work and why I look forward to going back soon.

One of those special people is leaving our team and I'm really going to miss her! Although I hate to see Tori go, I am so excited for her new opportunity and know that she is going to do awesome.

For those of you who know me, I LOVE Fun Fridays. Tori was the co-founder of FF at RL and the one who introduced us to Mexi-Train, which we play just about every other Friday during lunch. We have a lot of great memories!

I look forward to continuing our friendship outside of work and wish her the best! Love ya T!

 On Friday, I ventured away from the house to play one last FF game with Tori. Of course, Tori won again. OR did we "let" her win?! You'll never know T ;)

I'll miss ya, friend!

2 comments:

  1. SO sweet! Thank you, friend! I'm not sure how my Fridays will every be the same again. You brought so much joy, laughter, and fun into my days (and everyone on the team)... it will be hard to replace you. That's why it won't happen :) We will DEF be in touch. I can't be without my Michelle-E. So so so happy you came to join us for one last FF... it wouldn't have been a real FF without my co-founder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWW. This is so sweet. I miss you both!!

    ReplyDelete