Sunday, March 24, 2013

Home Sweet Home

UPDATE: Home sweet home for 2 days. Early Saturday morning Robbie spiked a fever and was re-admitted, this time for pneumonia. He was on the pediatrics floor until Sunday afternoon and then discharged again. This coming week, I'm staying at home so he can just rest and recover. Please Lord let us have seen the worst of it FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR! Enough with the hospital already.

After 9 long days at Children's (10 if you include the ER visit on 3/11...looking back, he should have stayed), Robbie was discharged on Wednesday afternoon. This virus took a lot out of him and he's going to need several days (or even weeks) to fully recover. We are so happy to be home.

I would like to also share that Robbie learned how to play peekaboo as well as say and wave bye while in the hospital. I am absolutely certain that he learned some curse words while there too, especially during suctioning, however those words I couldn't quite make out.

No comments:

Post a Comment