Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Great Escape

Believe it or not, there really isn't much to do around here so we thought it would be fun to get Robbie (and me) out of the room for a little bit. Robbie and I loaded up in our little red wagon and Joel pushed us around the floor. My sister and brother had made dinner for the fam and brought it up to the hospital so she thought it would be a fun idea to take Robbie out the double doors to join everyone. Sounded like a great idea to me but Joel thought we might not be able to do that because of his Hugs tag. Dare we try anyway? Yes, of course. There didn't seem to be any kind of problem until our nurse came scrabbling out the doors to find us. Going out the double doors was a problem after all. Oops! When we came back in, the silent alarms were going off and the elevators had shut down. I guess that will be written down in Robbie's chart too. What a rebel! I don't care, it was definitely the highlight of our day in pediatrics :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww look how cute you guys are!!! I love it! Kelly G

    ReplyDelete