I'd also like to announce that we are the proud parents of a bowhead - Avery made the 8th grade cheerleading squad :) All her hard work at tryouts this week paid off. The other 11 girls that made it are all very sweet. I think next year will be really fun year for all of us.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Look Mom, No Tubes!
Robbie pulled his feeding tube out on Wednesday and got his chest tube removed on Friday morning and he is soo happy about it! We finally got to get him back in our arms again after 8 very long days. He's doing great, progressing very quickly and eating 45 ml out of a bottle every 3 hours. One of his doctors, Dr. Perez, said he is quite a champ and I would definitely agree!
I'd also like to announce that we are the proud parents of a bowhead - Avery made the 8th grade cheerleading squad :) All her hard work at tryouts this week paid off. The other 11 girls that made it are all very sweet. I think next year will be really fun year for all of us.
I'd also like to announce that we are the proud parents of a bowhead - Avery made the 8th grade cheerleading squad :) All her hard work at tryouts this week paid off. The other 11 girls that made it are all very sweet. I think next year will be really fun year for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment