Three Wednesdays ago, Robbie was born. Last Wednesday, Robbie came home. Today was yet another Wednesday full of emotions. They warned me today was going to be a busy day and it was! Robbie got a feeding tube and central line put in today. Despite all that, we did get some awesome news...the blood culture finally came back and we found out that the antibiotic sensitivity for the bacteria is for two antibiotics that he's been on since Monday. We're on our way to killing the bacteria off for good! Thank you, God!
Robbie's leg is doing okay. It started swelling really bad today, which totally freaked us out, but after repositioning him to his right side instead of his back, the swelling went down again. We should see the surgeon tomorrow to get his perspective.
I wonder what next Wednesday will have in store for us?!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I can only read your tone through written words right now, I commend you guys on how positive you are being throughout this situation, how you are leaning on God, depending on prayer and praising His name. Through all the ups and downs you have already gone through and may go through in the future, try to never forget God's goodness and faithfulness, no matter the circumstance. Here is a verse I came across last night, that I hope encourages you. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of ALL comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we may comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God." No doubt your situation will allow you to serve and minister to others who will go through diversity like this the future! Love y'all! And LOVE that video of precious baby Robbie - you sound like such a sweet, loving Mommy! It really made me smile! (Is my computer freaking out & posting this a million times?! I'm so sorry!)
ReplyDelete